02 May Apple Finally to Provide Analytics for iOS Apps – Engage Mobile Part of the Beta Program
The reason why it is so surprising that it took Apple so long is that having properly instrumented analytics is critically important parts of the effective deployment of a mobile application. Without proper analytics, app (and website) owners are in the dark regarding the performance of their software.
There are several third party applications that Engage Mobile uses to measure the analytics and effectiveness of both iOS and Android applications including App Annie, Flurry and Google Analytics. Apple’s new product offering will provide another tool for us to help our clients successfully manage and drive their applications.
According to the announcement from Apple, developers will be able to:
- See how often customers visit your app’s page on the App Store
- Find out how many of your users open your app over time
- Check your app and In-App Purchase sales
- Create custom campaign links and follow the success of your marketing campaigns
- Understand which websites refer the most users
Engage Mobile is part of the beta program so we will let you know how it compares to the other players in the market.